We invite young and dynamic candidates to join us as Banking Trainees and grow with us to become top professionals in the Banking Industry.
To fast-track your career and reach your banking goals, we do allow the following considerations.
If you possess one year’s experience as a Banking Trainee or as a permanent employee in the Banking field, your training period would be a single year. If you have completed an Internship of a minimum of eleven months in a bank, your training period would be one and half years.
If you possess a degree from a recognized university when commencing the training program, your training period will be one and half years.
If you are following a degree program at the time of commencing the training and if you graduate within one and half years of training, your training period would be one and half years.
- Candidates should be between 18 to 24 years of age.
- Passed G.C.E (O/L) with 06 subjects with 04 “C” passes including mathematics, and “A” or “B” pass for English in a Single sitting or
- Passed Edexcel or Cambridge (O/L) Examination with 06 subjects with 03 “B” Passes, including English and Mathematics and 03 “C” passes in a single sitting.
AND any one of the following qualifications
- Passed G.C.E (A/L) with 03 “S” passes for main subjects (excluding General English) or 03 “C” passes at Edexcel or Cambridge (A/L) in a single sitting.
- CIMA completed up to Operational Level.
- CMA completed up to Operational Level.
- ACCA completed up to skill level.
- CIM (UK) completed up to Diploma Level.
- IABF completed at Institute of Bankers of Sri Lanka. •AAT-Passed Finalist.
- Completion of Diploma in IT (full time) from an institute approved by the University