|❎ Closing Date||2023.10.18|
|❎ Job Type||Full Time|
Recruitment Consultant Med Future Needs You!
The tasks that a recruitment consultant typically performs, vary widely.In essence, the job is about meeting with clients and candidates and placing the right professional into the right job; how a recruitment firm goes about its business and what they look for in an applicant can also vary. Here is a typical recruitment consultant job description with key responsibilities and a description of what a successful applicant would typically look like:
Medfuture Recruitment Consultants (RC)
You will manage the recruitment process from the interview to the offer stage and beyond. That includes sourcingandinterviewing candidates, negotiating salary packages, and presenting suitable candidates to clients. Your goal is to build mutually beneficial relationships with clients and candidates and work as part of a passionate team to maximize our commercial performance.
- Identifying and developing client/business relationships
- Building and nurturingrelationships with clients while actively pursuing new business opportunities
- Understanding client recruitment needs and providing strategic advice to ensure the best candidate matches
- Provide optimum detail attention to manage all allocated clients and their vacancies and fill up their positions
- Regularly reach out to the allocated clients to check their vacancies and maintain the client logbook
- Advising on and selling the most appropriate solution for attracting candidates and maintaining a
- candidate database
- Assessingand respondingto the needs of each client or assignment
- Sourcing suitable candidates and br efing them on the opportunities offered by the client.
- Maintaining their candidates ‘ date information in the CRM system. Especially updating Employment preferences & and administrative information.
- Negotiating terms and fees to create mutually beneficial partnerships.
- Managing the process through the interview to the offer stage and beyond.
- Negotiating pay and salary rates and finalizing arrangements between client and candidate
- Offering CV, interview, and general career advice
- Complete in-charge of Up-selling and Cross-Selling to maximize the revenue as well as individual Placement Target
The ideal candidate
- We will consider any experience and any background; however, any potential recruitment consultant must possess:
- A strong and proven track record in sales, networking, and/or client development abilities
- Committed to achieve the Placement Target
- Excellent Customer Service and Customer Relationship Building and Retention Abilities Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Strong commercial business acumen
- A passionate desire to succeed and build a successful career.
- A winning mentality
- Business Email & Telephone Correspondence etiquette
- The ability to overcome objections and be persistent.
Working Time:05:00 AM to 01:30 PM on weekdays
Location: No.GSC, SrimathAnagarika Dharmapala Mawatha, Colombo 07 Remuneration Package: Paid according to the marketing standards
This is an on-site job opportunity. Application Process:
If you believe you’re the perfect fit for this role, don’t hesitate to showcase your experience ! Send us a comprehensive resume highlighting your relevant expertise and include contact details of 2 non-related referees. Email it all to [email protected]
Find more about us at https://medfuture. com.au/