|❎ Closing Date||2023.10.08|
|❎ Job Type||Full Time|
You should ideally;
- be an Attorney at Law with a minimum of 3 years experience preferably in a Banking/Finance Institution (possessing a Bachelor’s Degree in Law will be an added advantage).
- possess a notarial license to practice in judicial zones in Colombo.
- possess a sound knowledge on statutes and laws particularly in relation to Banking, Companies and other Commercial laws
- possess a sound knowledge and experience in conveyancing.
- have strong communication skills in English.
- be agile to meet organizational demands.
- be customer centric.
- be updated on the latest developments in Corporate, Economic, Banking and Legal spheres.
You will be responsible for;
- attending & advising on overall legal security documentation pertaining to Loans and other Financial Facilities.
- ensuring proper title verification and execution of security documents, drafting and finalization of legal documentation pertaining to syndications, mergers and acquisitions and other legal documentation used in Corporate Finance.
As a bank, we are an equal opportunity employer, committed to promoting an inclusive environment and diverse environment. Recruitment to the Bank is based solely on merit and competency for the job role irrespective of other characteristics that make our employees unique.
Any form of canvassing is discouraged. Correspondence will only be with the short-listed candidates.
Click here to download the DFCC Bank application form and apply now via the below portal by 08 October 2023.
Chief Human Resources Officer
DFCC Bank PLC, 73/5 Galle Road, Colombo 03
website – www.dfcc.lkApply