|❎ Closing Date||2023.10.16|
|❎ Job Type||Full Time|
Nawaloka Group is one of the most diversified enterprises in Sri Lanka. Founded in 1942, Nawaloka Group has expanded across many industries with more than 10 companies within the Group has expanded across many industries with more than 10 companies within the Group, establishing a strong presence as a leader and pioneer in the Piling Construction, Manufacturing/Industrial, Property Development, Trading & Restaurants.
We seek a dynamic, self-motivated and versatile individual for immediate appointment to the following vacancy.
Executive – HR & Administration
- Responsible for overall recruitment & selection process of all levels of employees, facilitating new comes onboarding formalities and documentation works, analyze monthly manpower plan and fulfill the manpower requirement and handling HR documentation and personal flies.
- Ability to operate a payroll system and maintenance of the HRIS, system configuration and implementing relevant changes.
- To communicate and ensure compliance and consistency with office practices and policies and compliance with all employment-related laws and communicate with the relevant Labour Officers, Lawyers, and relevant industry law administrators and authorities and counsels and managing and supervising litigation work on behalf of the company and following up on legal and court matter.
- Knowledge of, and ability to apply the policies, procedures, and processes of the HR Department in a professional manner and ensure that all responsibilities and commitments are completed to the best of his ability in line with both operational objectives and organizational rules and regulations.
- Organize and coordinate staff requirements, training, welfare, and Human Resource development activities and excellent knowledge and experience to arrange air tickets and VISA as per the requirement of the organization.
- Graduate or following in HRM Degree / professional qualification from a recognised university or institute.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in Sinhala and English.
- Fully conversant on the Labour Laws of Sri Lanka pertaining to Employment.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in a reputed business conglomerate.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office and hands-on experience in HRIS would be a definite advantage.
- Age should be above 30 years.
- Excellent career development opportunities and an attractive remuneration package in a challenging working environment await suitable candidate.
- Previous experience working in a Construction or Restaurants & Hotel industry is an add qualification.
Please forward your CV with names and contact details of two non-related referees within 7 days of this advertisement to [email protected] or can be sent by post to the below address. Please mention the position applied for in the subject line of the email or on the top-left-hand corner of the envelope.
Manager – Human Resources & Administration
Nawaloka Group of Companies
No: 42, Negombo Road
Tel: 011 588 8888