|❎ Closing Date||2023.10.23|
|❎ Job Type||Full Time|
EXECUTIVE – DATA MANAGEMENT
Ceylon Cold Stores PLC (CCS), manufacturer of Elephant House Soft Drinks and Ice Creams is a leading consumer food company in Sri Lanka. CCS is a subsidiary of John Keells Holdings PLC.
The company is seeking a suitable candidate to fill the position of Executive – Data Management. The position exists to be responsible for ensuring that the company’s data is managed effectively and efficiently. This is essential for any company that wants to make informed decisions, improve its operations, and stay ahead of the competition.
The selected candidates will be responsible for:
- Release targets on time with the approval.
- Release achievements and scores on time.
- Responsible for creating and maintaing ERP System.
- Responsible for maintain accurate stock balance in the distributor point.
- Collecting and maintaining manual stock sheets and reconciling them is an important process for ensuring accurate inventory management within a company.
- Do the auxiliary work on demand.
Required qualifications and skills:
- Completed/ Final year undergraduate of a relevant degree.
- Minimum of 6 months to 1 year of experience in data management-related duties.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Experience in ERP systems(EG.SAP/SFA) will be an added advantage.
- Ability to work on Saturdays (Half Day).
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Attention to detail with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Customer Focus
If you are confident that you possess the above requirement, please send your cv, which includes the names of two non-related referees. Click on the advert now to join our team via Elephant House Careers site.
Ceylon Cold Stores PLC