|❎ Closing Date||2023.10.08|
|❎ Job Type||Full Time|
You should ideally;
- possess at least 8-10 years’ experience in relevant field
- have excellent communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- be a dynamic and self motivated individual who can work independently to identify any system gap in terms of regulatory requirements in line with the prevailing regulatory framework
- possess a thorough knowledge on regulatory requirements especially regulation under FIU, DFE and PSD
- have an excellent knowledge of DFCC products including all digital platforms
You will be responsible for ;
- be the project coordinator in all relevant system developments of the Bank by representing the Compliance Department to ensure such developments are in line with the regulatory requirements.
- be the key point of contact in any regulatory system development programs by any regulatory authority.
- carry out product and process reviews to identify any weak links in terms of stipulated Compliance requirements.
- mitigate possible regulatory risk to the Bank by conducting Branch , Directions, regulatory return reviews.
- submission of regulatory & threshold reporting to the Regulator.
- ability to provide clearances on systems , new products and conduct UATs by representing Compliance.
- objectively assess the Bank’s overall Compliance to govern regulations and observations to be reported to relevant authorities.
We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to promoting an inclusive and diverse environment. Recruitment to the Bank is based solely on merit and competency irrespective of other characteristics that make our employees unique.
Any form of canvassing is discouraged. Correspondence will only be with the short-listed candidates.
Click here to download the DFCC Bank application form and apply now via the below portal by 08 October 2023.
Chief Human Resources Officer
DFCC Bank PLC, 73/5 Galle Road, Colombo 03
website – www.dfcc.lkApply